As a result of sustained growth we are looking to appoint a Logistics Coordinator. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role will control all aspects of the businesses logistics. This role is focused on ensuring the company adheres to all legal requirements regarding export & import.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of domestic and internal freight providers & freight forwarders.
- Ensuring freight providers are achieving agreed service KPI & driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring all relevant shipping documentation is completed, including export compliant paperwork.
- Managing businesses import requirements.
- Ensuring vehicle usage is optimised to ensure cost effective transport utilisation.
- Handling all import customs queries.
Experience within an export logistics environment is necessary. Customs & processing relief experience would be desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing family owned company and have real input in to how the business operates and grows its logistics requirements.
Application deadline: 23/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Logistics: 5 years (Required)
- Customs processing relief: 1 year (Preferred)
- Import & Export Logistics: 3 years (Required)
- Customs documentation: 3 years (Required)
- Forklift (Preferred)
If this sounds like the right role for you, you can apply here.