Hot air from recirculation and interference that enters the same or nearby cooling tower or ACC causes plant deficiency. CFD modelling of your existing cooling tower or condenser system, along with the surrounding area, helps us recommend wind screen solutions to prevent or significantly reduce the effects of these challenges. The result is an increase in overall plant performance.
Galebreaker can model current airflow patterns in and around your air cooled condenser, air cooler or cooling tower, analyse the impact on performance, and then recommend an optimum wind screen solution to prevent or significantly reduce recirculation helping you claw back lost thermal deficiency.
- Comprehensive modelling and consultancy service
- Customised wind screen solutions for your heat exchange equipment
- Minimises the impact of recirculation and interference
- Reduces the need for plant de-rate
- Standard or saline specifications
- Improved thermal performance through increased cooling capacity