24th March 2022
Excellent opportunity to join a well-respected agricultural company to play a key role in developing and delivering its marketing function. This brand-new role has substantial potential to grow and develop with the individual over time.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a leading role in the development and execution of Galebreaker’s agricultural marketing activities. This varied role will be responsible for delivering marketing resources to our UK and European re-sellers, as well as generating sales enquiries for our UK-based Sales Teams.
Using a thought leadership approach, the Marketing Coordinator will be able to translate technical product details into real-world benefits for our customers, while the latest livestock ventilation and in-house research will be used as a basis for content creation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for marketing activities for both internal requests (from Sales Teams, Distributors) and external requests (such as Trade publications). Ensuring such requests are executed efficiently.
- Using Hubspot CRM to send out regular communication to our customers and Distribution network.
- Manage all social media channels, creating relevant and engaging social posts.
- Maintain and improve the Company’s internal and external websites
- Coordinate the development of new marketing materials such as brochures and infographics, through a third party.
- Work with the Commercial and Technical Teams to ensure marketing resources are available to support Product Launches.
- Manage on-site SEO to ensure customers find the best page and content to suit their needs. Maintaining and updating keywords on an ongoing basis, with the support of external agencies, where needed.
- Manage all digital advertising opportunities including Google/PPC, social advertising both paid and organic.
- Coordinate print advertisement and maximise editorial opportunities in key publications.
- Seek PR opportunities to position Galebreaker as a thought leader within the livestock sector.
- Proactively seek opportunities for customer testimonials and case studies.
- Coordinate Shows and Conferences (e.g. LAMMA, Pig & Poultry).
- Working with a third party and the MS Manager, produce monthly and quarterly reports analysing marketing activities to evaluate ROI and inform future plans.
- Agricultural knowledge is essential for this role (either through Degree or experience).
- Marketing experience is essential (at least 5 years), though Sales or Business Development experience would also be considered.
- Experience of WordPress, Adobe and Hubspot is a strong advantage.
- Creative, yet organised approach to work
- Can-do, hands on attitude
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work independently.
For more information or to apply with a CV and covering letter please contact Mel Preedy on firstname.lastname@example.org