22nd November 2021
Junior IT Systems Developer
Galebreaker is a growing international company that provide solutions that guard against the elements in agriculture, commercial and industrial sectors. This position will look to support the development of our own in-house IT systems that are used in all aspects of our sales, manufacture, and business analysis tools. This position would suit a graduate seeking first employment. Short term contract, may become a permanent position for the right candidate.
· Supporting IT Systems Developer in their ongoing activities (online sales tools, business information tools, internal and external documentation)
· Working with the existing code in VB.Net on an ASP.Net application website
· Working with SQL – queries, views, functions, and stored procedures
· Working as part of the development team in an Agile environment
· Updating design documentation
· Suggesting improvements to the existing code
· Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL essential
· Experience of ASP.Net desirable
· Ability to pick up new programming languages
· Good communication skills
· Intermediate use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Good organisational skills with an ability to assess, decision make and address situations as they arise
· Self-motivated with a desire to achieve high standards with a willingness to develop skills
· Ideal contract to suit first employment for a graduate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV or for more information.